When I told Dan about my desire to paint the kitchen walls orange, he laughed at me and told me I had too many projects. Maybe he is right. Here is my current to-do list.
1. Sew a party dress for Elly and me – deadline Sept 22nd
2. Plant tomatoes, zucchini and more carrots in my vegetable garden – deadline Mother’s Day
3. Paint stripes in the dining room – deadline asap because the carpet is falling apart which is no surprise since it is probably 50 years old
4. Paint the door white in the dining room – asap – see above
5. Paint the rad cover white in the dining room – not essential as the radiator can just sit bare
6. Finish knitting the hexagon blanket before the weather gets warm – approx May 15th deadline
7. Sew sheer curtains for the dining room and living room – deadline Thanksgiving Day
8. Sew slip covers for the wing back chairs – deadline Thanksgiving Day
What’s on your to-do list?